Brookhaven man arrested for aggravated assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday-Tuesday was as follows:
• Hannah Ezell, 03/07/1981, 677 Brian Trail — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Margie J. Butler, 02/22/1950, 3819 Douglas Ave., Jackson — arrested for felony bad check by LCSO.
• James Archel, 03/03/1972, 2721 Ellzey Drive, Wesson — arrested for improperly operating equipment, driving while license suspended by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Daniel Joseph Tompkins, 07/21/1959, 680 State St., Redding, California — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• John Mayberry, 04/17/1980, 162 West Enterprise — arrested for three counts of aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, breaching the peace with a willful want by BPD.
• Marla Duck, 03/01/1988, 1939 Broomfield Road, Summit — arrested on court order by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Laura Davis, 01/06/1985, 912 Hawk Trail — arrested on court order by MDOC.
• Darrell Gilmore, 12/07/1978, 1279 Crete Lane NW — arrested for stalking by BPD.
• Ernesto Seeno, 08/07/1972, McComb — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Lilly Smith, 12/09/1998, 609 East Chickasaw — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Troy Galarza, 01/07/1968, 945 Pricedale Drive SE, Bogue Chitto — hold for other agency, LCSO.
• Kelly Ordlando Roberts II, 10/20/1993, 4155 Emma Lane, Gloster — arrested for false pretense by BPD.
• Leslie Hickingbottom, 09/09/1981, 66 South Ash St., Meadville — arrested on two city warrants by BPD.
• Edward D. McClendon, 07/17/1971, 2204 Dixie Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Ronald Beech, 12/31/1960, Brooks Apartments — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.