Brookhaven man arrested for business burglary
The Lincoln County jail docket for Thursday-Sunday was as follows:
• James Arnold, 03/29/1960, 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for business burglary by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Samuel Glen Owens, 01/07/1979, 3752 Monument Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Chris Wallace, 06/27/1982, 3056 Hwy. 84, Silver Creek — arrested for trespassing by LCSO.
• Bobby W. Pittman, 10/04/1994, 621 South Cleveland Ave. — arrested on bench warrant by LCSO.
• Anthony Murray, 02/06/1998, 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Damien Wayne Pell, 07/18/2000, 402 West Congress — arrested for no motorcycle endorsement by LCSO.
• Jewel Ann Pell, 01/18/1994, 2427 Heucks Retreat Road, Wesson — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, receiving stolen property, possession of paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Jerome Al Martin, 05/26/1991, 1015 Washington St. — arrested on indictment by BPD.
• Lonnie Earl Byrd, 06/30/1964, 239 Roger Circle — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Jeremy Buckhalter, 10/30/1985, 443 East Cherokee St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, profanity in a public place by BPD.
• Laquan Hilliard, 08/29/1994, 19 Mazle Lane, Monticello — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life by BPD.
• Jimmy Whittington, 12/21/1965, 1259 Pillars Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on MDOC warrant by LCSo.
• Christopher Williams, 05/27/1985, California Road — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Jonathan Dwayne Beeson, 03/29/1999, 214 Noble Drive — arrested for DUI first, improperly operating equipment, sale or possession of alcoholic beverage in dry county by LCSO.
• Carl Lee Tyler, 06/14/1958, 85 Amite Road — arrested for disturbance of a family by BPD.
• Christopher Portrey, 08/22/1979, 162 Enterprise St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• James Stanley, 09/22/1976, 2274 Tiger Trail — arrested for cyberstalking, e-mail threats/harassment, simple assault by menace or fear by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.