11 arrests in Lincoln County involving alcohol, drugs
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday were as follows:
• Mack Henderson, 05/31/1978, 3139 James Drive — arrested for DUI, no driver license, no auto insurance, no tag, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Travis Brinson, 11/18/1994, 629 Liberty St. — arrested on city warrant, bench warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Crystal Sanders, 02/06/1994, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for concealing or harboring an escaped prisoner by BPD.
• Jewel Ann Pell, 01/18/1994, 2427 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for profanity in a public place, malicious mischief, possession of controlled substance by BPD.
• Lashundra Newton, 12/05/1989, 432 Fifth St. — arrested for concealing or harboring an escaped prisoner by BPD.
• Jameal Smith, 2/25/1993, 424 Liberty St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Christopher James Portrey, 8/22/1979, 162 Enterprise St. — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Cody Ryan Bordelon, 4/1/1992, 104 Shadyside St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, possession of marijuana, possession of synthetic cannabinoids, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, burglary of an occupied dwelling, malicious mischief by BPD.
• Myron Bolden, 8/26/1974, 536 Ruth Drive, Avondale, Louisiana — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Ashley Shuffer, 3/14/1990, 1618 Hwy. 51 — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Justin Burt, 12/26/2000, 2109 Clayton Trail — arrested for DUI by MHP.
• Thomas Wayne Wright Jr, 7/20/1957, 37 Roan Ready Road, Monticello — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, larceny by Mississippi Wildlife and Fisheries.
• Marcus Weathersby, 12/21/1979, 1224 Union St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, disobeying traffic control device, no driver license, city warrant by BPD.
• Orieun Arnold, 7/29/1988, 507 Vanzie Road — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Matthew Case, 1/5/2000, 1929 Palmetto Road — arrested for DUI, speeding, no auto insurance, possession of a controlled substance by MHP.
• Johnny Greer, 12/9/1986, 2126 Madison Lane — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by BPD.
• David Smith, 6/9/1959, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for public drunkenness, possession of a controlled substance, violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.