Brookhaven man arrested for arson
Published 8:14 pm Wednesday, January 16, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Shawn Fairman, 07/24/1998, 305 Industrial Road — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Michael William Carroll, 12/18/1980, 100 Cherry St. — arrested for aggravated stalking, petit larceny, trespassing, bench warrant by BPD.
• Lexis Wilcher, 12/06/1990, 1506 Dringel Road — arrested for shoplifting, city warrant by BPD.
• Lejontae Tyell Humphrey, 05/27/1997, 236 Wood St. — arrested on bench warrant by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Malcolm Tyler, 08/20/1993, 1597 Clark Travis Lane — arrested for shoplifting, felony taking of motor vehicle, arson of insured property by BPD.
• Larone D. Taylor, 10/11/1978, 304 Ash St. — arrested for parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Justin Matthews, 01/04/1991, 1530 SW Big Creek Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Vincent A. Berry, 08/05/1979, 804 East Washington St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Deavon Williams, 10/28/1992, 237 Roger Circle — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Isabella Wheeler, 09/26/1997, 401 Mary St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want by BPD.
• Justin Kenneth Miller, 08/12/1990, 401 Mary St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching the peace with a willful want by BPD.
• Christopher Portrey, 08/22/1979, 162 N. Jackson St. — arrested for exhibiting a weapon by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.