2 men arrested for shooting at a motor vehicle, across a street
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Tennijah C. Smith, 10/14/1999, 432 East Monticello St. — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Malcolm Tyler, 08/20/1993, 1597 Clark Travis Lane — arrested for shooting at motor vehicle or transportation facility by BPD.
• James Joseph Portrey, 04/05/1978, 908 Denton Trail — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Christopher Fulps, 12/24/1980, 1816 NE Sycamore Trail — arrested for public drunk, resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order by BPD.
• Christopher Portrey, 08/22/1979, 162 N. Jackson St. — arrested for failure to appear in Justice Court by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bobby Washington, 02/29/1984, 919 Egypt St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, city warrant, false statement of identity by LCSO.
• Trenton Blackmon, 10/23/1997,467 State Park Road, Natchez — arrested for DUI first by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jasmine Nicole Maxwell, 05/28/1996, 209 Pendalton St. — arrested for violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
• Jonathan Leggett, 02/28/1983, 757 Dow St. — arrested for shooting/discharging firearm on or across a street or highway, no driver license by BPD.
• Lonzell Darrell Williams, 03/22/1988, 1595 West Highland Drive, Jackson — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Justin Bernard Collins, 04/13/1983, 2015 Carter Hill Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for DUI refusal by LCSO.
• Kenneth Williams, 01/25/1969, 342 East Chippewa St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Dakota Ashlee Wallace, 04/18/1999, 462 West Lincoln Drive — arrested for speeding 10-19 mph over limit, possession of schedule I controlled substance, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday-Monday were as follows: • Disturbance on South Whitworth Avenue Extension • Traffic... read more