Bogue Chitto man arrested for assault, malicious mischief
Published 8:42 pm Tuesday, February 26, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday was as follows:
• Shavon Holloway, 11/09/1992, Ocean Springs — arrested on court order by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Zacchaeus Montgomery, 11/23/1993, 726 Cherokee St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joshua Hodge, 10/12/1994, 1059 California St. — arrested on court order by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Robert W. Martin, 08/07/1971, unknown address — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Jimmy Patrick Whittington, 12/21/1965, 1259 Pillars Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Guy Pruden, 11/09/1961, 1073 Shell Oil Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, malicious mischief by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.