MHP makes 2 arrests for DUI
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Derryl Thompson, 03/29/1982, 8266 Timber Oaks, N.C., Tennessee — arrested for DUI first, no motorcycle endorsement, driving in more than one lane by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jacinda Reid, 03/31/1982, 604 Virginia Drive — arrested on court order by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Deoushanay Lewis, 12/12/1999, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disturbing the public peace by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Linda Williams, 03/16/1958, 555 West Chickasaw St. — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Kamilah Calhoun, 06/28/1976, 487 Wellington St., Mobile, Alabama — arrested on bench warrant by LCSO.
• Troy Washington, 12/02/1974, 104 Hayes Trailer Park St. — arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Vincent Jones, 11/20/1970, 3541 Chisholm Trail, Summit — arrested for careless driving, driving while license suspended, no auto insurance, failure to stop when officer signals, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, DUI first by MHP.
• Curtis Lofton, 06/21/1965, 2507 Dalton Lane, Smithdale — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, petit larceny by LCSO.
• Charles R. Williams, 10/22/1963, 940 Neal Road, Monticello — arrested for no driver license, violation of city beer ordinance by BPD.
• Wendy Nunnley, 05/28/1990, 407 East Chippewa St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Antonio Smith, 08/16/1989, 3160 Alford Road, Crystal Springs — arrested for driving while license suspended, no seatbelt, no auto insurance by MHP.
• Ralph Eugene Lee II, 03/03/1994, 3361 Old Malcum Rd. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Winston Black, 02/19/1998, 212 North Church St. — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Marquise Barnes, 02/20/1995, 414 Old Wesson St. — arrested for felony carrying concealed weapon, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct/disobeying a lawful order, exhibiting a weapon by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.