Brookhaven woman arrested on drug possession charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Michael Etheridge, 07/01/1994, 2573 Pricedale Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Cedrick Pittman, 07/02/1980, 1172 Brent Road, Summit — hold for other agency, Pike County Sheriff’s Department.
• Taboris Tremon Smith, 04/14/1996, 590 Cohen Lane — hold for other agency, Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bradley Lee Smith, 06/16/1975, 975 SE Wellman Drive — arrested on city warrant, Justice Court warrant for probation violation, misdemeanor possession of marijuana by LCSO.
• Charly Smith, 02/09/1977, 6046 Choctaw Road — arrested for possession of schedule II controlled substance, possession of schedule I controlled substance, Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant by LCSO.
• Ted Edward Womack, 05/14/1973, 969 Beeson Road — arrested for DUI second by LCSO.
• Malcolm Tyler, 08/20/1993, 1597 Clark Travis Lane — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Ricardo M. Smith, 12/17/1994, 1224 Union St. — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.