McComb man arrested for 911 abuse
Published 9:58 pm Monday, April 15, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Robert Delton Ezelll, 09/02/1988, 911 Beeson St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lindsey Sue McCollough, 03/17/1986, 3207 Nola Road — arrested for shoplifting, by BPD.
• Thomas Christian Etheridge, 12/23/1973, 2144 SW Sunrise Trail — arrested for contempt of court, by BPD.
• Darien S. McGhee, 03/24/1998, 1009 Robinson Ave., McComb — arrested for telecommunication crime/911 abuse, possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
• Dan White, 03/02/1978, 913 Pecan Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Garry Williams, 02/17/1968, 4017 Hwy. 550, Union Church — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Justin David Pruden, 02/06/1983, 1064 Shell Oil Lane — arrested for trespassing, felony possession of controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Ofice.
• Tony Denon Durr, 07/23/1963, 2443 Fortune Road — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, simple assault domestic violence, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.