Bogue Chitto man arrested on rape charge
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday-Sunday was as follows:
• Antonio Barnes, 09/27/1987, 2470 SE Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested on city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• James Edward Hill, 04/08/1981, 2923 Lee Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI first, careless driving, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by LCSO.
• Katrina Hawkins, 10/27/1987, 108 W. Highland Drive — arrested for bad check first offense, by LCSO.
• Aza Banks, 07/22/1981, Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested on court order, by other agency.
• Joseph Parker, 11/19/1983, 101 Amite Road — arrested for simple assault on law enforcement officer, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kathy Jean Johnson, 03/28/1960, 3617 Union Road — arrested for abuse, neglect or exploitation of a vulnerable person, by LCSO.
• Connie Lee Sanders, 06/13/1962, 716 Williams St. — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by LCSO.
• Ronald Williams, 06/16/1992, 814 4 SFC 805, Forrest City, Arizona — arrested for speeding 10-19 mph over limit, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Steven Williams, 01/23/1969, 921 Egypt Circle — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
• Evan Byran Carnaham, 10/31/1983, 1334 Roxbury Court, Jackson — arrested for warrant from outside jurisdiction, possession of beer or light wine in dry county, by LCSO.
• Trevor Michael Foret, 01/02/2000, 1105 Shell Oil Lane SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for rape, by LCSO.
• Anthony Michael Murray, 02/06/1998, 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested for disturbance of family, by LCSO.
• Michael Chad Wallace, 05/14/1981, 2525 Bogue Chitto Road, Smithdale — arrested for parole violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Melvin Johnson, 01/13/1979, 212 North Church St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace with a willful want (two charges), by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Divorce records Divorces petitioned for in Lincoln County during week ending April 19: • Latasha D. Franklin vs. Lucious L.... read more