Summit man arrested for attempted auto burglary
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Devonte Marshall, 03/02/2001, 530 Fern St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, public drunk, profanity etc. in a public place, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Sheila Landfair, 03/03/1968, 505 Furr Avenue — arrested on indictment, by other agency.
• Billy Wayne Moore, 10/23/1978, 3743 SE Hwy. 51, Summit — arrested for attempt to commit auto burglary, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bruce Durr, 05/24/1971, 1208 Ballard Lane — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, by LCSO.
• Nettie Butler, 05/24/1960, 1208 Ballard NW — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
• James Portrey, 04/05/1978, West Enterprise Street — arrested for trespassing, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.