3 DUI arrests over the weekend
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Jason Davis, 07/15/1977, 943 Hog Chain Road — arrested for assault, simple domestic violence, resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jenifer Shannon, 01/06/1983, 440 Nalco Lane — arrested for driving without a license, by LCSO.
• Anthony McDaniel, 06/19/1971, 1216 Gleason Loop — arrested for probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Matthew Ryan Rinehart, 08/11/1993, 60 Jobie Miller Lane, Jayess — arrested for DUI, careless driving, no auto insurance, driving with a suspended license, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Cody Ryan Bordelon, 04/01/1992, 104 Shadyside St. — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, assault, resisting or obstructing arrest, disturbing the public peace, by LCSO.
• Charles Robinson, 09/05/1981, 808 Roberson St. — arrested for DUI, possession of marijuana, fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, none or expired tag, no driver license, disobeying traffic control device, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joel Mccolum, 05/09/1999, 210 University St., Hazlehurst — arrested for the carrying of a concealed weapon by BPD.
• David Marshall Johnson, 08/13/1980, 2134 Upton Trail Southeast — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, by LCSO.
• Willie Nichols, 01/20/1976, 6 McDuffy Lane, New Hebron — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Raymond Caldwell, 06/05/1961, 504 Springhill Road — arrested for DUI, by BPD.
• Morris Michael Robinson, 07/24/1952, 934 North Egypt Circle — arrested for trespassing, by LCSO.
• Vertis Henderson, 09/29/1960, 2725 Bluebird Trail — arrested for disturbance of family, by LCSO.
• Skylar Wease, 02/12/1998, 1149 South First St. — arrested for petit larceny, by BPD.
• Xavier Cordez Dixon, 11/07/1997, Brooks Apartments #36 — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Ladarius McNickles, 07/08/1996, 317 East Chickasaw St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Divorce records Divorce proceedings filed in Lincoln County during week ending May 3: • Courtney Martin vs Steven Martin Jr.... read more