3 from same address arrested for disturbing peace
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Thomas Jason Taylor, 11/01/1975 410 South Whitworth St. — arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, business disturbance by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christina Materazzi, 10/25/1978, 3711 Wooley Trail — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Sheldon Crossley, 07/17/1970, Martin Luther King Avenue of McComb — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Ricky Parker, 07/14/1993, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Mangold Brown, 06/19/1997, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for disturbing the public peace by BPD.
• Marcus Hickingbottom, 07/20/1979, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for disturbing the peace of another by BPD.
• Dillion Seals, 03/23/1996, 1697 Hwy 921 of Clayton, California — arrested for DUI, possession of paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Carlos Jones, 11/29/1985, 2024 Monaco St. of Jackson — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Andrew Larell Townsend, 09/23/1981, 1945 Northwest Toy Drive — arrested for assault, simple domestic violence by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Aaron Keith Cobb, 08/01/1993, 628 Lower Brookhaven Road — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Latrell D. Barnes, 07/03/2000, 1362 Northeast Union Street Extension — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Sidney Smith, 02/22/1995, 119 Colmer Circle of Ocean Springs — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county by BPD.
• Glenda Galloway, 08/28/1954, 324 Yellow Pine Road — speeding 10-19 over the limit, failure to yield for emergency vehicle by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.