Wesson man arrested for assault, menace
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Justin D. Washington, 11/22/1981, 147 Cedar St. — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Henry Lee Lyles, 08/14/1968, 309 Main St. — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by LCSO.
• Chad Everett Moore Jr., 11/22/1992, 3866 Athens Trail of Wesson — arrested for parole violation, simple assault, physical menace to create fear, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Edward Wall, 08/05/1973, 1857 Parkhill Lane — arrested for parole violation, by LCSO.
• Williams Ladnier, 08/27/1978, 33 Nola Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tarvauirs Wanquase Lyons, 10/26/1997, 402 Vivian Merritt St. — arrested for trespassing, by BPD.
• Anthony Michael Murray, 02/06/1998, 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.