Terry man arrested on multiple charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Dewayne T. Keyes, 03/08/1965, 101 West Gallatin St., Hazlehurst —sentencing, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Edward Jenkins, 04/10/1993, 805 Williams St. — sentencing, by LCSO.
• Austin Russell Hart, 10/19/1993, 338 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested on court order, by LCSO.
• Charles Kendrick, 01/20/1964, 1362 Union St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Priscilla B. Brown, 02/26/84, 212 Brashier St. — arrested for malicious mischief valued at $1,000 or less, simple assault, by BPD.
• Ronnie Walker, 05/16/1994, 333 Greystone Point, Terry — arrested for no auto insurance, driving with license suspended, speeding 10-19 miles over the limit, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.