Six arrested on alcohol, drug charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Zachary Dillion, 05/24/1997, 1165 Brent Road, Summit — sentenced, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Clifford Smith, 03/26/1999, 3211 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, justice court warrant, possession of a controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Joshua Rippy, 11/13/1992, 1075 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested on city warrant, by LCSO.
• David Keith Heathcock, 11/11/1974, 228 East Court St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bambi Klutts, 10/14/1982, 4599 Watson Road, Wesson — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Ricky Paul Clark, 02/09/1980, 1612 Lilly Lane — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Jackie Deferest Williams, 04/16/1983, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for DUI, by BPD.
• Jerry R. Hux, 04/02/1978, 400 Stoney Brook Road — arrested for uttering forgery, by LCSO.
• William Ladnier, 08/24/1978, 3030 China Grove Drive — arrested for selling or possessing an alcoholic beverage in a dry county, driving with license suspended, by LCSO.
• Rodney D. Rushing, 08/28/1980, 1212 Mount Zion Road — arrested for driving without a license, driving without a tag, by LCSO.
• Jamie Newell, 04/12/1989 1212 Mount Zion Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
• William Bradley Allen, 09/27/1971, 346 New Hope Trail Northeast — arrested for careless driving, DUI, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.