Brookhaven man arrested on multiple charges by MBN
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Anthony Brian Moak, 10/19/1977, 390 Baldwin Loop — arrested for justice court warrant, trespassing, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Darrell Gilmore, 12/07/1978, 939 Bryant St. — arrested for contempt of court, simple assault by menace or fear, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Michael Shane Boyd, 12/23//1972, 1008 Bogue Chitto Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, city warrant, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Clayton O. Brecheen, 08/09/1983, 1619 Blackberry Trail — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Aaron Yarborough, 01/03/1981, 324 East Congress St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with an intent to distribute, fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, failure to use turn signal, reckless driving, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.