2 men arrested for possession with intent
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Terrence Perkins, 01/01/1998, 414 East Minnesota St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dustin W. Smith, 04/01/1988, 2786 Loyd Star Lane — arrested for false pretense, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Billy Wayne Moore Jr., 10/23/1978, 3743 Hwy. 51 Southeast, Summit — arrested on indictment, burglary into an occupied dwelling, conspiracy, by LCSO.
• Willie Connley, 09/20/1963, 119 Main Loop — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, disturbance of family, by BPD.
• James T. Posey, 03/04/1989, 1570 Shelby Lane — arrested for petit larceny, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.