Brookhaven man arrested for DUI
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Victavianuntae Rayquelle Smith, 08/04/1999, 2130 NE Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for aggravated assault/extreme indifference to life, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Paul Antonio McGill, 09/30/1963, 503 South First St. — arrested for DUI, improperly operating equipment, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Dustin Allen, 09/15/1983, 2187 Jackson-Liberty Drive — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
• Ricky Derek Carson, 11/15/1977, 2755 Loyd Star Lane — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance/marijuana, false statement of identity, by LCSO.
• Ryan T. Beversluis, 12/18/1983, 3031 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Billy R. Durr, 11/30/1973, 1208 Bullor Lane — arrested for DUI, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, reckless driving, no tag/expired tag, by BPD.
• Cleveland Ray Chatman, 01/22/1960, 204 Eastley St. — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.