Monticello man arrested for domestic violence
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Austin Russell Hart, 10/19/1993, 352 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested on court order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Charles Sirus Smith, 01/10/1963, 3066 Oxford, Jackson — arrested on bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Henry Frederick Rusche II, 02/02/1973, 2270 SE Bethel Road — arrested on MDOC warrant, possession of paraphernalia, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, driving with license suspended, no/expired tag, by LCSO.
• Michael Paul Russell, 01/16/1991, 93 Zude Russell Road, Monticello — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Isabella Ashden Wheeler, 09/26/1997, 401 Mary St. — arrested for DUI first, no seatbelt, false statement of identity, by LCSO.
• Justin Kenneth Miller, 08/12/1990, 401 Mary St. — arrested on circuit court warrant, by LCSO.
• John Wogan, 03/12/1942, 1417 State St., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, careless driving, failure to stop when officer signals, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.