Bogue Chitto woman arrested for trespassing
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Staresha Lolanda Porter, 12/16/1980, Main Street, Bogue Chitto — arrested for trespassing upon lands of another, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Phyllis Delphis Peartrees, 07/22/1978, 933 Bryant Street #1 — arrested on indictment, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Krishanna Harvey, 08/30/1989, 797 Hwy. 550 — arrested for probation violation, by MDOC.
• William K. Nolan, 05/16/1972, 1305 Thigpen Road, Raymond — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Willie James Whaley, 08/09/1980, 105 Harris St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, reckless driving, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.