2 arrested on alcohol, drug charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Karla Wooley, 2/28/1971, 365 Quitman Lane — arrested for a probation violation, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office
• Maurice Perkins, 7/13/1980, 801 East Washington St. — arrested for public drunkenness, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Charles Bobo, 10/2/1967, 207 Roger Circle — arrested for disorderly conduct/willfully breaching the peace, by the BPD.
• Tyler Rutland, 4/30/1991, P.O. Box 512 Road, Monticello — arrested for a court order by the LCSO.
• Lawrence Buie, 12/5/1992, 230 Penn St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by the BPD.
• Michael Thomas, 1/3/1980, 2832 Northwest James Drive — arrested for failure to appear to justice court, by the LCSO.
• Jakeish Parker, 7/30/1995, 621 East Cherokee St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and attempt to commit an offense, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Ambulance reports King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 44 calls Friday through Sunday. Nineteen were transfers, with one in... read more