Brookhaven man arrested for carrying concealed weapon
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Monday was as follows:
• Alfred Parker, 9/18/1973, 342 East Chippewa St. — arrested for carrying a concealed weapon, first or second offense, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Nicholas Smith, 9/6/1987, 721 Jackson-Liberty Drive — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and two counts of trespass, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Ricky Parker, 7/14/1993, 1077 Crooked St. — arrested for possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm and attempt to commit an offense, by the BPD.
• Brandon Calcote, 5/18/1992, 2727 Percy Drive, Wesson — arrested on a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Shaun Adams, 5/5/1983, 140 North Street Drive — arrested for shoplifting, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Road hazard on Crooked Lane • Traffic... read more