Six arrested on alcohol, drug charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Russel Daniels, 9/6/1977, 1810 NE Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor marijuana possession, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Mandy Smith 3/27/1990, 146 Ford Calcote Road, Monticello — arrested for justice court failure to appear, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Michael Davis, 5/18/1997, 13073 Forest Grove St., Pattison — arrested for a first offense DUI, careless drivers, and no drivers license, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Phillip May, 6/17/1985, 2512 Southeast Cantebury Lane, Ruth — arrested for public drunkenness, disobeying a lawful order and resisting or obstructing arrest, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Whitney Smith, 5/7/1992, 1051 Christy Lane, McComb — arrested for an indictment, by the LCSO.
• Homer Smith, 9/3/1964, 934 Bryant St. — arrested for shoplifting, by the BPD.
• Lasedrick Kelly, 12/29/1983, 303 South Martin Luther King St. — arrested for first offense DUI, by BPD.
• David Hood, 3132 Charlie Rhodus Road, Magnolia — arrested for a first offense DUI and careless driving, by the BPD.
• Mashonna Dunnigan, 8/12/1978, 203 Short St. — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the LCSO.
• Benjamin Davis, 3/28/1998, 400 Catherine St. — arrested for simple assault / domestic violence first or second offense, by the BPD.
• Courtney Christy, 9/9/1994, 1548 Autrey St. — arrested on a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Willie Price, 10/22/1956, 421 East Independence St. — arrested for simple assault / domestic violence, first or second offense, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Ambulance reports King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 51 calls Friday through Sunday. Fourteen were transfers, with one in... read more