2 arrested for DUI
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jamar Sims, 9/15/1990, 420 Dale Trail — arrested on a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shawn Williams, 3/6/1991, 1279 North West St., Jackson — arrested on a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Anthony Nations, 5/15/1974, 129 North Second St. — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
• Daniel Howard, 3/19/1987, 1569 Southwest Buttercup Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for first or second offense simple assault / domestic violence, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Taylor Peets, 10/2/1996, 1711 Pine Drive, Monticello — arrested for a second offense DUI and no drivers license, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• James Johnson, 1/15/1965, 2438 Ellis St. — arrested for a first offense DUI, careless driving and failure to stop when an officer signals, by the LCSO.
• John Williams, 7/2/1985, 1540 Crump St. — arrested for first offense shoplifting with a value of $1,000 or less, by the BPD.
• Jerrivonte Harris, 9/12/2001, 100 Eastview Drive — arrested for gratification of lust against vulnerable persons, by the BPD.
• Corey Toliver, 4/10/1994, 1202 North Jackson St. — arrested on two city warrants, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.