Ackerman man arrested for DUI
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Monday was as follows:
• Beau Stewart, 10/20/1984, 1010 Macedonia Road — arrested for an indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Robert McBride, 4/12/1952, address unknown — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jason Pettie, 11/03/1975, 2043 Triplett Road, Ackerman — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Rance Williams, 11/12/1988, 1031 Easter St., Crystal Springs — arrested for a probation violation and justice court failure to appear, by LCSO.
• Corinthian Sims, 6/14/1992, 2597 Old Hwy. 51, Wesson — arrested for public drunkenness, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Traffic accident on Natchez Avenue • Disturbance... read more