Monticello man arrested for burglary
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday was as follows:
• Steven Williams, 1/23/1969, 921 Egypt Circle — arrested for public drunkenness, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Javarious Bryant, 5/11/2001, 15 James Showers Lane, Monticello — arrested for burglary / breaking into the inner door of a dwelling, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Lorenzo Smith, 4/2/1997, 1146 Williams St. — arrested for a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Brooks Case, 12/21/1985, 1369 California Road NW — arrested for uttering a forgery, by the LCSO.
• Adam McGill, 6/11/1980, 1564 Anding Circle — arrested for an indictment and a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Latoya Motley, 9/4/1980, 309 East Enterprise St. — arrested for no motorcycle endorsement and a switched tag, by BPD.
• Miya Stewart, 9/28/1995, 201 East Mildred St. — arrested for no auto insurance, by BPD.
• Derek McNair, 1/13/1980, 2120 Dixie Road — arrested for a city warrant, by BPD.
• Elizabeth Smith, 12/29/1989, 1229 Arlington Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for contempt of court, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and felony possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Deantwaine Robinson, 8/14/1987, 1914 Earls Circle NE — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Quatashia Valliere, 10/27/1993, 2466 Kelly Road — arrested for careless driving, no auto insurance, no motorcycle endorsement and a first offense DUI, by the MHP.
• Onie Thomas, 10/12/1988, 1224 Union St. — arrested for no drivers license, by BPD.
• Glenn Buie, 9/22/1993, 307 East Minnesota St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by BPD.
• Randy Wilson, 6/23/1979, 447 East Cherokee St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.