Ruth man arrested for disturbing peace
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday was as follows:
• Markitus Kelly, 8/18/1993, 1382 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest and disobeying a lawful order, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ronald Barksdale, 12/31/1974, 3430 Hwy. 583, Ruth — arrested on an indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Oosmond Hayes, 1/2/1985, 713 Lipsey St. — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
• Phillip May, 6/17/1985, 2512 SE Cantebury Lane, Ruth — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by the BPD.
• Christopher Wease, 8/19/2001, 902 Macedonia Road — arrested for a DUI / third or subsequent offense, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.