BPD arrest man for aggravated assault
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Shametta Johnson, 3/3/1997, 900 Williams St. — arrested for a city warrant by the BPD.
• Elaine Reinhard, 6/26/1963, 303 Noble Drive — arrested for a city warrant by the BPD.
• Miesha Bridges, 1/4/1991, 242 Roger Circle — arrested for a city warrant by the BPD.
• Christopher Buie, 12/10/1976, 244 West 79th St., Shreveport, Louisiana — arrested for a first offense DUI by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jeremy Victory, 4/3/1994, 2602 Turpin Road NW — arrested for a first offense DUI by the MHP.
• Nolan Fairman, 2/20/1961, 366 Brister Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a first offense and driving with a suspended license.
• Thomas Marks, 3/11/1977, 1218 Washington St.— arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• Phillip May, 6/17/1985, 2512 SE Canterbury Lane, Ruth — arrested for disobeying a lawful order by the BPD.
• Zikiece Smith, 8/16/1997, 929 Bryant St. — arrested for trespass and an indictment by the BPD.
• Darius Gibson, 9/4/1990, Lot 5 South Haven Parks — arrested for contempt of court by the BPD.
• Darius Nelson, 4/25/1990, 787 Saints St. — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Fire department assist on East... read more