McComb man arrested for felony drug possession
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jerry Hux, 400 Stoney Brook Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for an MDOC warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Joseph Stubbs, 2/19/1967, 2789 Hopewell Road — arrested for grand larceny, by the LCSO.
• Jerrell Brown, 6/23/1999, 1010 Carrie St., McComb — arrested for an indictment, by the LCSO.
• Brandon Nations, 1/13/1986, 667 Crooked Lane — arrested for first or second offense assault / simple domestic violence, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Justin Pruden, 2/6/1983, 1044 Shell Oil St. — arrested for first offense shoplifting with a value of $1,000 or less, by the BPD.
• Darrius Nelson, 4/25/1990, 787 NW Saints Trail — arrested for trespassing, by the BPD.
• Nathan Wease, 4/1/1972, 902 Macedonia Road, Loyd Star — arrested for malicious mischief with a value of less than $1,000 and trespassing, by the LCSO.
• Davis Thomas, 7/12/1982, 132 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for public drunkenness, by the LCSO.
• Samantha Lemieux, 3/26/1989, 2156 Martin Road, Summit — arrested for an indictment, by the BPD.
• Kenneth Case, 5/22/1989, 1040 Hwy. 51 — arrested for uttering forgery, by the BPD.
• Jeremy Buckhalter, 10/30/1985, 443 East Cherokee St. — arrested for a first offense DUI and violation of the city beer ordinance, by the BPD.
• Jewel Pell, 1/18/1994, 1187 Monticello Road, Sontag — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Donald Dickerson, 7/16/1974, 2423 SE New Sight Lane — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by the LCSO.
• William Perry, 5/30/1998, 1114 Liberty White Lane, McComb — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
• Samuel Moore, 11/18/1991, 2009 London Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a first offense DUI, driving with a suspended license and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the LCSO.
• Andre Jones, 1/13/1973, 313 East Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for a city warrant and first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Ambulance reports King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 29 calls Wednesday and Thursday. Nine were transfers, with one to... read more