2 Hazlehurst men arrested for driving offenses
Published 7:26 pm Wednesday, December 4, 2019
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday was as follows:
• Feliciano Salvador, 212 W. Green St., Hazlehurst — arrested for no auto insurance, no drivers license and driving on the wrong side of the road, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Stacey Parker, 8/18/1969, 3377 Kinder Trail, Ruth — arrested for felony credit card use with intent to defraud, by the LCSO.
• Josie Tyler, 8/23/1989, 1223 Union St. — arrested for failure to appear to justice court, by the LCSO.
• Thomas Marks, 3/11/1977, 1218 Washington St. — arrested for contempt of court, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Myia Stewart, 8/28/1995, 900 Williams St. — arrested for contempt of court, by the BPD.
• Michael Rendahl, 12/25/1962, 4402 North Manhattan Ave., Florida — arrested for disturbance of family, by the LCSO.
• Homer Smith, 9/3/1964, 450 Rogers St. — arrested for two city warrants, by the BPD.
• Jerome Steward, 9/24/1975, 120 Miller St., Hazlehurst — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Houston Webb, 8/7/1976, 1273 Brookway St. — arrested for an MDOC warrant, by the BPD.
• Hope Durr, 6/21/1983, 1875 Oakwood St. — arrested for a city warrant, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.