Hazlehurst woman arrested for DUI
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Jhirmack Smith, 2/26/1988, 900 Williams St. Apt. 21 — arrested for a city warrant, by the Bookhaven Police Department.
• Latoya Miller, 10/4/1984, 1009 Waxter Lane, Magnolia — arrested for a city warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Jonathan Henry, 5/13/1996, 1005 Clopton Drive, Wesson — arrested for first offense shoplifting of a value of $1,000 or less, by the BPD.
• Fredreca Rushing, 7/10/1978, 413 Nelson Drive, Hazlehurst — arrested for first offense DUI, tag / none or expired and no drivers license, by the LCSO.
• James Posey, 3/4/1989, 1570 Shelby Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for an indictment, by the LCSO.
• Anthony Armstrong, 8/17/1993, 5090 Tyson Road, Wesson — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by the BPD.
• Brian Branch, 12/12/1986, 1789 SE Hwy. 583, Ruth — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.