4 arrested for domestic assault
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Monday through Wednesday was as follows:
• Rebecca Ann Craft, 4/10/1975, 2716 NW Old Red Star Drive — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Collin Hall, 10/24/1996, 1247 Somerset Road SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Markitus Kelly, 8/18/1993, 908 Union St. Oakview #12-B — arrested for domestic aggravated assault, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Takeasha Kelly, 8/17/1980, 101 Buie Circle — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by the BPD.
• Anthony Michael Murray, 2/6/1998, 1240 Rainbow Lane — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and a city warrant, by the LCSO.
• Rashard Brown, 2/20/1997, 112 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the MHP.
• Dakota Anthony Adams, 10/23/1995, 6150A Womack Road, Summit — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Kristan Ashley Parks, 5/17/1991, 1048 Boyte Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct and disobeying a lawful order, by the LCSO.
• Christopher Lamar Daniel, 3/4/1988, 111 Amite Road — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by the BPD.
• Darion Deshard Poole, 1/28/1991, 1340 Sammy Trail — arrested for contempt of court, by the BPD.
• Albert C Cole, 10/13/1975, 114 Jones St. — arrested for petit larceny, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.