New Orleans woman arrested for DUI by MHP
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Monday was as follows:
• Brandy Hamilton, 6/10/1979, 2020 North Jackson St. — arrested for a parole violation and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Chad Everett Moore Jr., 11/22/1992, 3866 Athens Trail, Wesson — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, a city warrant and a probation violation, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tanisha Marshea Lee, 5/7/1988, 5819 Paris Ave., New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for speeding 10-19, no auto insurance, driving with a suspended license and a first offense DUI, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Kristen McGuffee, 11/6/1988, 3810 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for a city warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs office.
• Tristen Dillon, 9/26/1996, 1613 Delaware Drive — arrested for a city warrant and a parole violation, by the BPD.
• Billy Smiths, 10/9/1978, 304 Palmer Drive — arrested for a city warrant and uttering forgery, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Alarm on Crider Drive • Alarm on... read more