Louisiana man arrested for threats, cyberstalking
Published 7:55 pm Thursday, January 2, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday and Wednesday was as follows:
• Michael Blackwell, 4/20/1986, 148 A. Brister St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for a first offense DUI, speeding 10-19, driving with a suspended license and possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Keith M. Bergeron, 5/31/1982, 311 Canavess Drive, Houma, Louisiana — arrested for a city warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Erick Duarte, 2/1/1989, 37030 N. Millstone Drive, Geismar, Louisiana — arrested for domestic aggravated assault, cyberstalking and e-mail threats and harassment, by the LCSO.
• Richard Antwan Marshall, 6/22/1999, 1010 North Jackson St. — arrested for an expired drivers license, tag/none or expired, driving without proof of auto insurance, a first offense DUI and possession of paraphernalia, by the MHP.
• Quincy Brown, 10/8/1993, 1149 Old Brook St. — arrested for malicious mischief with a value of under $1,000, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.