13 deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County during first week of 2020
Published 9:07 pm Friday, January 3, 2020
Deeds of trust
Deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County during week ending Jan. 3:
• Buffalo Services Inc., P. O. Box 67, McComb, to First Bank.
• Kelsey L. Britt and Grant Britt, 921 Macedonia Road NW, to Trustmark National Bank.
• Linda K. Foster, 1533 HoneyDo Trail NE, to State Bank & Trust Company.
• Christopher Campbell, 780 Long Bar Road, Oroville, California, to Bank of Brookhaven.
• John C. Freeman Jr., 1832 Bahalia Road NE, Wesson, to Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation.
• Zachary S. Ashley, 2426 East Lincoln SE, to Residential Acceptance Corporation.
• Kathleen Black, 800 Magee Drive, Apt. 121, to Quicken Loans Inc.
• Jason Allan Moak, 619 Montgomery Road SW, Bogue Chitto, to First Bank.
• Gary L. Thornton and Angela K. Thornton, 903 Hwy. 84 W, to State Bank & Trust Company.
• Edwin P. Fauver, Life Estate, and Tammy LaJean Nunnery, Remainderman, 2129 Old Hwy. 84 W, to Bank of Franklin.
• Dimple Dunn, 3001 Old Malcolm Road NE, to State Bank & Trust Company.
• Edward L. Love and Linda B. Love, 4080 Dixon Lane SE, Summit, to Trustmark National Bank.
• Jordan R. Nations FKA Jordan R. Blake, 2276 Old Red Star Drive NW, to Hamilton Mortgage Corporation.
Deeds of trust issued in Lawrence County during week ending Jan. 3:
• Bretlee Carney and Amanda Carney, 500 Tom Carney Road, Monticello, to Regions Bank.
• Tony Thames and Sherry Thames, 187 Carmel New Hope Road, Jayess, to State Bank & Trust Company.
• Hugh Mitchell and Robin Mitchell, 252 Roy Mitchell Road, Jayess, to Pike National Bank.