Brookhaven man arrested for burglary
Published 9:08 pm Friday, January 3, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday was as follows:
• James Reynad Levi, 11/23/1994, 132 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Roy D. Coleman, 10/13/1969, 859 Howard Road — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the BPD.
• Ashlyn Bridges 2/5/2001, 538 Trae Trail — arrested for a city warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Justin David Pruden, 2/6/1983, 1034 Shell Oil Lane — arrested for trespassing, burglary and felony receiving stolen property, by the LCSO.
• Jeremy Elijah Blackwell, 6/24/1996, 148 Brister St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.