10 deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County during first full week of January
Deeds of trust
Deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County during week ending Jan. 10:
• Sunday Investments LLC, 1012 Madison Ave., Suite A, Madison, to The First.
• Bobby G. Covington and Kelly Covington, 619 McNair Ave., to Amerisave Mortgage Corporation/MERS.
• Timothy Boyd, 3624 Ruth Drive SE, Ruth, to Renasant Bank.
• Patrick Brown and Charlette V. Brown, 3798 Hwy. 84 E, to Untied Wholesale Mortgage/Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc.
• Jonathan Wayne Taylor and Deidra Carol Taylor, 964 Townsend Drive SE, to Community Bank of Mississippi, Ellisville.
• Gary C. Smith, 1249 Jackson-Liberty Drive NW, to Trustmark National Bank.
• Rebekah Leah Bass and Aubrey Dewayne Bass, 1562 Calvary Drive SW, Bogue Chitto, to First Bank.
• Hunter A. Cooper, 79 Sedgefield Road, Natchez, to Trustmark National Bank.
• Jimmy Dakota Ard, 186 Saint Stephens Dive, Silver Creek, to Bank of Franklin.
• Leslie E. Falvey and Shonnye J. Falvey, 2151 Hwy. 550 NW, Wesson, to Fairway Independent Mortgage.
Deeds of trust issued in Lawrence County during week ending Jan. 10:
• Bretlee Carney, 500 Tom Carney Road, Monticello, to Fidelity Bank.
• Tony Thames and Sherry Thames, 187 Carmel New Hope Road, Jayess.
• Lee Wells and Cortez Wells, 1215 Cowart St., Monticello, to Wells Fargo.
• Jeremy Davis and L. Kelcey Davis, 9 Larry Davis Lane, Silver Creek, to Priority One Bank.
• Robert Sanders and Lacey Sanders, 54 Ponderosa Lane, Silver Creek, to Trustmark National Bank.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday was as follows: • Patrick Demon Littleton, 3/27/1978, 321 E... read more