Louisiana man arrested for possession with intent to distribute
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday was as follows:
• Patrick Demon Littleton, 3/27/1978, 321 E Congress St. — arrested for a city warrant, no drivers license and disturbing the public peace, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• William Tate Hammond, 4/12/1993, 677 Virginia Ave. NE — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Jennifer Smith, 6/6/1983, 2031 Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
• Keith Bergeron Jr., 5/31/1982, 311 Cabaness Drive, Houma, Louisiana — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute enhanced by a firearm, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm, by the LCSO.
• Michael Jammal Backwell, 4/20/1986, 148 A. Brister St., Bogue Chitto — arrested for disorderly conduct, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Industrial Park Road •... read more