3 arrested for probation violations
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Deandreal R. Davis, 12/23/1976, 757 Earl Trail — arrested on two city warrants, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• James Edward Hill, 4/8/1981, 2923 Lee Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• James Alford Buitt, 6/7/1976, 2322 SE Fox Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Christopher B. Davis, 5/16/1973, 3629 Winnrose Lane, Ruth — arrested for first offense assault / simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Latasha Demyres, 9/17/1980, 115 E. Chippewa St. Apt. B26 — arrested for a probation violation, by the BPD.
• Xzavier Darius Hughes, 5/12/1997, 1296 Fieldlark Lane Apt. A — arrested for contempt of court, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Hwy. 51... read more