Police arrest 3 for simple assault domestic violence
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Monday were as follows:
• William Stanley, 9/4/1979, 5444 Beaver Ridge, Watauga, Texas — arrested for possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Tora Stanley, 8/7/1969, 2274 Tiger Trail — arrested for felony receiving stolen property, by the LCSO.
• Tate Speight, 12/29/2001, 4 Tyrone Loop, Monticello — arrested for grand larceny, by the LCSO.
• Devonte Deshawn Marshall, 3/2/2001, 530 Fern Lane — arrested for grand larceny and felony receiving stolen property, by the LCSO.
• Jeremy Nations, 7/19/1986, 104 East Monticello St. No. 21 — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Bradly Newman, 10/7/1999, 2799 NW Kimbles Trail, Wesson — arrested for careless driving, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute enhanced/firearm enhanced, no auto insurance and possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
• Diaz Jose, 7/27/1991 — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county and grand larceny, by the LCSO.
• Wesley Dylan Black, 2/19/1998, 1362 Union St. — arrested for first or second offense simple assault/domestic violence, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Kenneth Lawson Devening, 6/18/1965, 302 Holly Drive, Natchez — arrested for trespassing, by the LCSO.
• Shawn Williams, 3/6/1991, 1279 Northwest St., Jackson — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence by the BPD.
• Roy Dixon, 4/23/1962, 319 Chestnut, Bogue Chitto — arrested for an MDOC warrant, by the LCSO.
• Mikeil Davon McDaniel, 9/23/1999, 97 Haven Road — arrested for two city warrants and first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the BPD.
• Brandon Stone Spann, 6/14/2001, 101 Fisher St. — arrested for two city warrants, by the LCSO.
• Joseph Richardson, 5/8/2000, 507 West Minnesota St. — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for profanity in a public place, by the BPD.
• Brian Dewayne Golmon, 11/21/1982, 3915 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for disturbance of family, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Friday through Sunday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Williams Street... read more