Six arrested for alcohol or drug-related offenses
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Bobby Bruce Wallace, 5/25/1973, 2439 SW Lee Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for gratification of lust, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Amber Mist Graham, 7/13/1984, 1305 Somerset Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of a schedule one or two controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the LCSO.
• Latorance M. Blakely, 10/22/1980, 329 Mary St. — arrested for a city warrant, a switched tag, violation of the city beer ordinance and aggravated domestic assault, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Brooks L Smith, 2/22/1988, 2437 Erie Lane — arrested for a first offense DUI, no auto insurance and speeding 10-19, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Joseph Porter, 4/3/1998, 2138 Tiger Trail — arrested for burglary / other structure, by the LCSO.
• Carly Alana Holden, 10/9/1998, 2184 Hwy. 550, Wesson — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by the LCSO.
• Willie Bob Coleman, 5/16/1980, 968 Sanders Drive — arrested for a second offense DUI, no motorcycle endorsement, tag / none or expired and no auto insurance, by the MHP.
• John C. Grippi, 4/15/1977, 2847 Old Malcom Road — arrested for a first offense DUI and no seatbelt, by the MHP.
• Quentin Alan Lea, 3/4/1971, 2093 Hwy. 51 N, Summit — arrested for a warrant from an outside jurisdiction, by the BPD.
• Soloman J. Diego, 8/16/2000, 200 N. Second St., Collins — arrested for public drunkenness and possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Ambulance reports King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 14 calls Thursday. Two were transfers, with one to the county... read more