Louisiana man arrested for domestic assault, violating protection order
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Monday were as follows:
• Darren Drummond, 2/6/1985, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for two city warrants and an indictment, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Eric Tomasyo Lenoir, 11/6/1994, 3173 Magnolia Holmesville Road, Magnolia — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by the BPD.
• Rosetta K Maxwell, 7/19/2000, 1233 Crooked Lane St. — arrested for two city warrants, by the BPD.
• Antwan Johnson, 11/18/1991, 408 Main St. — arrested for a court order and an indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• James Cecil Stanley, 9/22/1976, 2274 Tiger Trail — arrested for burglary/breaking and entering and conspiracy, by the LCSO.
• Eric Duarte, 2/1/1989, 3730 Millstone Drive, Geismar, Louisiana — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, knowing violation of a protection order, consent agreement, by the LCSO.
• Anthony Tate, 9/28/1990, 3295 Pleasant Grove Road, Ruth — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, no drivers license, no auto insurance and tag/none or expired, by the LCSO.
• Kristen Smith, 12/9/1997, 157 Katie Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Monday were as follows: • Prowler on Crooked Lane • Traffic accident... read more