Brookhaven man arrested for assault, burglary
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday was as follows:
• Dominique Rancifer, 2/26/1987, 2436 Ellis Road — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Austin Lee Farnham, 3/17/1994, 212 North Church St., No. 8 — arrested for a bench warrant and a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• William T. Ladnier, 8/24/1978, 33 Nola Road — arrested for domestic aggravated assault, burglary of an occupied dwelling, simple assault by menacing fear and trespass, by the LCSO.
• Isabella A. Wheeler, 9/26/1997, 359 Hwy. 583 — arrested for a probation violation and a justice court warrant for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Anthony Charles Dillon, 8/27/1969, 301 Walnut St., McComb — arrested for a bench warrant, by the LCSO.
• Teresa Dawn Fowler, 1/10/1989, 1084 Deryll St., Jackson — arrested for an indictment, by the LCSO.
• Avvion Lloyd Barnes, 10/12/1989, Old Wesson Road, No. 15 — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, a false statement of identity, failure to signal turn, no drivers license and no auto insurance, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Monday were as follows: • Darren Drummond, 2/6/1985, 1077 Crooked Lane... read more