Jackson man arrested for shoplifting
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday were as follows:
• Jamal J. Jackson, 1/21/1999, 501 Eastgate Drive — arrested for a city warrant by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Michael Isaiah Lambert, 10/31/1995, 3690 SE Harmony Drive — arrested for a city warrant by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Shawn Williams, 3/6/1991, 1279 Northwest St., Jackson — arrested for shoplifting by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joseph Leonta Williams, 2/7/1993, 2126 Madison Road NE — arrested for an indictment by the LCSO.
• Tristen Dillon, 9/26/1996, 1613 Delaware Drive — arrested for public drunkenness, disturbing the public peace and disobeying a lawful order by the BPD.
• Lonnie Oneal Lenoir, 9/2/1995, 405 South Second St. — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, failure to yield right of way to an emergency vehicle and felony possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Shawn Douglas Williams, 3/6/1991, 410 Old Wesson St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County for week ending Jan. 31: • Brookhaven Bliss LLC, 117... read more