Summit man arrested by LCSO on multiple charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Leonard Foster, 10/19/1955, 74 Downes St., Lumberton — arrested on an indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Janet Murray, 4/11/1950, 1090 Stewart Mill Road, Summit — arrested for a first offense DUI and driving with a suspended license, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Antoine Smith, 8/5/1990, 3138 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for a city warrant, possession of paraphernalia, tag/none or expired, no auto insurance and driving with a suspended license, by the LCSO.
• Leevell Thompson, 11/27/1986, 1014 Haney Road, Summit — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, a false ID, fraudulently obtaining goods, failure to use a turn signal, no drivers license and no auto insurance, by the LCSO.
• Alexis Blackwell, 10/20/2000, 959 Old Saint John, Wesson — arrested for a probation violation by the LCSO.
• Edward Lemon, 6/25/1974, 104 Avenue A — arrested for a first offense DUI and speeding 10-19 over the limit, by the MHP.
• Michael Conway Fuller, 9/8/1968, 246 Hosey Road, Magee — arrested on a bench warrant, by the LCSO.
• Terrell Lenoir, 4/4/1982, 1162 Old Brook Road — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, disobeying a lawful order and restricting or obstructing arrest, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
King’s Daughters Medical Center King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 46 calls Friday through Sunday. 12 were transfers, with... read more