Man arrested for sale or possession of alcohol, beer or wine in a dry county
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Monday were as follows:
• James Randall Hall Jr., 2/18/1982, 710 Ann St. — arrested for no drivers license, no auto insurance and a switched tag, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Joshua Banks, 12/8/1977, 912 Forest Trail — arrested for trespass and simple assault by menace or fear, by the LCSO.
• John Thomas Nations, 9/1/1959, 359 Quitman Lane — arrested for an expired drivers license, possession of beer or light wine in a dry county and the sale or possession of an alcoholic beverage in a dry county, by the LCSO.
• Pepper Lachelle Allen, 7/17/1975, 359 Quitman Lane — arrested for tag/none or expired no seatbelt and no proof of insurance, by the LCSO.
• Jessie Bowman, 3/5/1986, no address listed — arrested for aggravated assault, use of a deadly weapon, etc., by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anfernee Jerome Cleveland, 2/4/1996, 426 East Independent St. — arrested on a city warrant, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Ambulance reports King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 12 calls Monday. Six were transfers, with one to Hattiesburg and... read more