LCSO arrests 2 for grand larceny
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday were as follows:
• Larry B. Andrews, 4/29/1956, 185 Fortenberry Ave., Magnolia — arrested for breaching the peace with a willful want and shoplifting, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ashton Brice Jackson, 9/17/2000, 2274 Hunters Road — arrested for four counts of grand larceny and one count of petit larceny, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Raymond Washington, 12/27/1958, 615 South First St. — arrested for shoplifting, by the BPD.
• Jason Scott Wickersham, 2/11/1974, 1880 Sandifer Lane — arrested for grand larceny, by the LCSO.
• Jessie Marie Kelly 4/20/1984, 219 5th Ave. — arrested for a bench warrant, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Wednesday were as follows: • Traffic stop on Hartman Street • Traffic... read more