Brookhaven woman arrested for domestic violence
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday were as follows:
• Stanley McDaniel, 7/9/1967, 401 Industrial Park Road — arrested for a business disturbance and public drunkenness, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bobby Washington, 2/24/1984, 919 Egypt St. — arrested for second offense shoplifting of a value of $1,000 or less, by the BPD.
• Courtney Elizabeth Brown, 9/5/1986, 108 Melanie Lane — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Timothy Charles Moore Jr., 9/29/1992, 1103 South First St. — arrested for breathing the peace with a willful want and resisting or obstructing arrest, by the BPD.
• Dauwanna Mitchell, 4/1/1967, 1035 Forest Lane, McComb — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.