Brookhaven man arrested for felony taking of motor vehicle
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Monday were as follows:
• Kevin Charles Dunn, 9/12/1976, 416 J.W. Morgan Way — arrested for disturbance of family, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 410 Old Wesson Circle #29 — arrested for burglary of a business and an indictment, by the BPD.
• Andre Rayshun Bridges, 2/11/1984, East Chippewa #20 — arrested for burglary of a business, by the BPD.
• Michael Sawyer Brown, 2/7/1994, 2149 Furrs Mill Road, Wesson — arrested for a city warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Javian Raytez Mackabee, 8/6/1997, 1507 NW Spur Circle — arrested for a warrant from an outside jurisdiction, by the LCSO.
• Clay Paul Case, 4/23/1986, 1146 Mount Zion Road — arrested for felony receiving stolen property, by the BPD.
• Darrell Gilmore, 12/7/1960, 1639 Coopertown Circle — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Michael Harris, 3/8/1964, 395 Township Alabama, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Donald E. Dickerson, 7/16/1974, 2423 SE New Sight Lane — arrested felony taking a motor vehicle over $1,000, by the LCSO.
• Amie Landry, 5/20/1988, 2525 Concord Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Dustin Allen, 10/25/1982, 2103 New Sight Drive — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.